Double Deep Dive into: Object of Affection
Based on the international duo-show Object of Affection, the two performers of that show are giving you a masterclass to pull on stage Object Tales, the ensemble version of their show.
In this workshop you will learn how to impersonate objects. Not only for environment work or for side characters, but as main characters of your stories! This workshop inspired by Pixar work will explore silent scenes, physical work, action, love, and imagination to turn inanimate worlds into living stories!
You will never look at your environment the same way after imagining the life of all these objects.
A spacious rehearsal room for all the participants to move around.
- 3h – Introduction to embodying objects.
- 6h – Exploration of the physicality and possibility of working on Object Tales as a short showcase.
- 9h to 18h – Deep work around the body and storytelling, with a full-length showcase.
Number of participants
- 3 to 6h – Maximum 14 participants.
- 9 to 18h – Maximum 16 participants.
Level of the workshop
- All durations – Intermediate/Advanced.