A thousand inspirations for characters
“Ah, here is Gael’s old man, we didn’t see him yet today!” was something one of my fellow players used to say to me. This old man pops up frequently in my play. But how to find inspiration to play a wider variety of characters? What is the good way for you to create?
This workshop will show you that there are as many true answers as there are people. Using different usual sources of inspiration (from the four elements, your voice, your body, the characteristics of your character, your partner, the environment, music), we’ll define together what speaks to you and how to combine those techniques to create your very unique way of being inspired.
If you ask my inspiration core? Music!
- 3h – Discovery of inspiration sources.
- 6h – Creating and keeping characters.
- 9 to 18h – Exploration in depth to reach multidimensional characters.
Number of participants
- 3h – Maximum 15 participants.
- 6 to 18h – Maximum 18 participants.
Level of the workshop
- 3h – Beginners/Intermediate.
- 6 to 18h – Intermediate/Advanced.
I got super inspired to create Walker Texas Ranger!