Mime-fishing and other cool activities
“Gael, you always mime-fish on stage!” they say. Well, I might admit that it’s true. I love mime-fishing because it’s full of details, elements and fun you can play with. Do I fish in real life? Not at all!
In this workshop, you will learn how to mime-fish, mime-drive, mime-slaughter-a-pig, and a thousand other activities. Based on a strong space object work and a practice without words, you will discover the fun to explore your surrounding on stage and have an activity in your scenes. Inspired by Lecoq’s exercises and visual object work, you’ll be able to mime-anything like a pro!
A spacious rehearsal room for all the participants to move around.
- 3 to 6h – Exploration of basic activities, based on miming and space object work techniques.
- 12h – Exploration of a full range of various activities, work on different ways to use space work in order to feed and support the scene, and focus on your own needs in terms of type of activities.
Number of participants
- All durations – Maximum 12 participants.
Level of the workshop
- 3 to 6h – Beginners/Intermediate/Advanced.
- 12h – Advanced/Professional.
It was awesome to learn how to phish.