“All stories are the same”. Is this true? Aren’t we all geniuses with the power to create true, powerful and new storylines?
This workshop will introduce a new way to see storytelling, more connected to the moment. Instead of using an analyzing tool, we will see storytelling as writing a new path. As improvisers, we want to be always present, in the moment, and stay open to every offer. By working on pictures, connection and focus on the scene itself to not loose a piece of information, kaleidoscopal narration offers an alternative to create richer, more original and exciting stories.
A kaleidoscope stops moving when we stop touching it, a story is the same!
- 6h – Discovery of the storytelling method of Kaleidoscopal Narration.
- 9 to 18h – Work around visual and kaleidoscopal storytelling for advanced players.
Number of participants
- 6h – Maximum 12 participants.
- 9 to 18h – Maximum 15 participants.
Level of the workshop
- 6h – Intermediate to Professional.
- 9 to 18h – Advanced/Professional.
Testimonial to come.